Saturday, June 11, 2011

What I'm following

The past two weeks I have enjoyed the convenience of my google reader. I have never utilized an RSS feed prior to this class so finding sits to add to my google reader was exciting! Although a majority of the sites I checked on a monthly basis it sure was nice to have them all in one place. Plus it is always fun to find new interesting things online.

My husband and I are avid Dave Ramsey fans. We have both completed the Financial Peace University as well as seen him live. Once I found his blog Dave Says I became a follower. This column focus on questions from listeners and I am amazed at how often they pertain to us. 

I am always looking for a great deal and Frugal Living has been a great help in locating new "deals" that have surfaced.  Covering everything from groceries to retail deals plus printable coupons. A must have for a mom on the budget.

Being a mom is a very important part of my life and I have referred to Rookie Moms during several moments of desperation.  The site has fun crafts, great snacks as well as great outing ideas. A must have for all mom with kids under school aged.

6 comments:

  1. I found the RSS feed I set up created a lot more information than I wanted. I had to filter out a lot of feeds to get the info I wanted. It is working better in week two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Frugal Living site is a very useful one. I follow that one too. Thanks for the link to the Dave Ramsey site. I hadn't seen that one before. I have heard from a friend that his workshop you did is great. You wrote a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the Frugal Living is very handy. Thanks for letting us know. I'm definitely on a budget now that paying for Masters classes is on the table for summer so this is really going to help! Great feeds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to check out the Frugal Living and the Dave Ramsey site! Both are now added to my RSS feed! With planning a wedding, buying a house, and now preparing for a baby these sites will be of great help to me! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for providing the Rookie Moms feed. I will for sure be subscribing to that one! I have heard of Dave Ramsey before but now that he has been put in front of me so easily, I will see what this is all about. I can always use help on financial planning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the Frugal Living one. I have no heard of Dave Ramsey, so will check that one out. Mommy sites are always interesting to me so thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete